Bật mí cách trả lời các câu hỏi phỏng vấn bằng tiếng Anh vị trí lễ tân

Thảo luận trong 'Hỏi Đáp' bắt đầu bởi Anh114, 12/8/19.

1. Anh114

Anh114 Level 3 Thành viên

Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Hiện nay, ngành du lịch khách sạn trở nên hot hơn bao giờ hết. Chính vì vậy nhu cầu tìm kiếm nhân sự khá nhiều. Trong đó, có những câu hỏi phỏng vấn lễ tân khách sạn bạn đọc cần phải tham khảo ngay để có kinh nghiệm cho mình khi đi phỏng vấn xin việc.

1, How would you describe yourself? (Miêu tả về bản thân bạn)

Hãy tự tin và nói chuyện một phương pháp linh hoạt có nhà phỏng vấn.

“Has a high level of motivation to work here. I have studied the entire hotel history and observed its business strategies.Takes work ethics very seriously. I do what you are paid for, and I do it well.Works enthusiastically. I have enough motivation for myself and my department. I love what I do, and it’s contagious”.

hai, Why did you choose receptionist as your career out of many others?

(Tại sao bạn lại chọn nghề lễ tân trong đầy đủ nghề nghiệp khác)

Câu giải đáp của bạn phải biểu đạt được rằng: bạn là ý trung nhân thích công tác, bạn có mtộ kỹ năng giao du rẻ và thích được giao lưu có người khác, hãy tự tín và tư vấn câu hỏi 1 cách thiên nhiên nhất.

“I would like to work as a receptionist as I enjoy working with the public and I can overcome any problems they may have and I have good organisation skills”.

3, According to you what is the most important skill that is required for receptionist? (Theo bạn đâu là kỹ năng quan yếu nhất của nhân viên lễ tân?)

Hãy tư vấn một phương pháp bỗng nhiên theo ý kiến tư nhân của mình nhưng vẫn phải dựa trên những kiến thức mà bạn đã được học hoặc đã Tìm hiểu trước đó.

The most important skill that is required for receptionist is excellent communication skills along with good organisational skills, positive attitude and friendly nature at all time. As a receptionist is the first who contact a person makes with a hotel, so it is very important for receptionist lớn give a good first expression. Being polite and behaving in professional manner will help lớn solve the customers problem easily.

4, What do you think are the responsibilities of the receptionist in hotel? (Những nhiệm vụ của lễ tân ở trong khách sạn là gì?)

Hãy liệt kê các công tác mà viên chức lễ tân khách sạn phải khiến cho theo mức độ từ quan trọng cho tới đơn thuần hoặc trái lại.

– Make guests feel welcome, manage room bookings (also known as reservations)

– Dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face

– Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave

– Dealing with special requests from guests (like booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items)

– Dealing with complaints or problems

– Choosing rooms and handing out keys

– Preparing bills and taking payments

– Answering questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area.

5, What makes a good receptionist? (Điều gì tạo nên một lễ tân giỏi?)

Hãy đề cập tới các kỹ năng nghiệp vụ quan yếu mà viên chức lễ tân cần mang cung như thái độ, bí quyết làm việc.

– Excellent written and spoken communication skills

– Patience and tact

– The ability lớn use computerised technology effectively

– Good problem solving skills

– The ability lớn stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once

– Strong customer service skills

– The ability lớn adapt lớn different guests

– A friendly and professional telephone manner.

6, What would you do if a guest complaint about your service? (Nếu như khách kêu ca về nhà sản xuất của khách sạn bạn, bạn sẽ khiến gì?)

– Listen to the customer, and do not interrupt them.

– Thank the guest for bringing the problem to your attention.

– Sincerely convey to the guest your apology.

– Determine what the guest is seeking as a solution.

– Act on the solution with a sense of urgency. Guest will often respond more positively to your focus on helping them immediately versus than on the solution itself.

7, How will you convince an unsatisfied guest of our hotel? (Bạn thuyết phục khách thế nào nếu họ không chấp thuận sở hữu khách sạn?)

Hãy thử đưa ra 1 cảnh huống cụ thể và kèm theo ấy là một vài bí quyết khắc phục. Anh chị phải lưu ý nên đưa ra những giải pháp xử lý trực tiếp hiệu quả nhất, nhưng cũng đừng quên phương án dự phòng cho hầu hết những tình huống với thể nảy sinh, đảm bảo sự công bằng cho cả khách hàng và khách sạn.

“I definitely approach an unsatisfied or angry customer/guest with smile, try lớn stay calm and positive and uncover the reason why he was unsatisfied or behaved offensively. Once I uncovered this reason, I will try to solve his problem, or call an experienced staff member to help me”.

8, Tell us about your ability to work under pressure and how much stress you can handle? (Bạn có thể làm việc dưới áp lực không?) - Đây là một trong những Câu hỏi phỏng vấn lễ tân khá hay.

– All jobs in the world has a pressure, pressure is a part of work. Once you had passed by, you always will gain experience lớn improve yourself lớn manage every situations.

– I can handle most situation without feeling pressured. I take everything as an opportunity lớn test my own limits.

– I can do work under pressure, when you feel like pressure, you need lớn concentrate on your work, don’t think about pressure, just take it easy and one thing is the most important for us, a person should love with work.

9, Why should we select you ? (Tại sao chúng tôi nên chọn bạn?)

Hãy show ra các điểm hay nhất của bạn trước nhà phỏng vấn, nhưng phải đảm bảo những điều bạn nhắc là đúng sự thật.

“I am enthusiast and willing to work with a long commitment. I learn quickly and work smartly. With strong determination and sincerity towards my work I will contribute my best to achieve the organizational goals.

All I’m asking right now is for you lớn give me a chance where I can showcase my talent and skills. And in return I’ll do whatever it takes just to be the best on everythingyou would have wanted me lớn do. Assure you lớn give my 100% and not to bring you down.

As I know very well you have a great list of candidates all are very good and talented, but I know that I am best for your hotel due to my hard working, sincere, dedicated, well disciplined nature apart from this honesty which is most important quality for any employee and I will be proved definitely asset for your hotel”.

10, What do you know about our hotel? (Bạn biết gì về khách sạn chúng tôi?)

Hãy Nhận định thông báo của khách sạn mà bạn xin việc thtậ kỹ trước lúc đi phỏng vấn duyệt hệ thống website của khách sạn, mạng thị trấn hội, các website đặt phòng trực tuyến,…

11, Do you think you are overqualified for this position? (Có thể bạn hợp mang vị trí cao hơn là công việc này?)

Câu trả lời của bạn phải cho nhà tuyển dụng thấy được, bạn yêu thích công tác lễ tân, bất đề cập cong việc nào cũng sở hữu các đề nghị và kỹ năng riêng, bạn sẽ quyết tâm học hỏi để hoàn thành rẻ nhất công việc. Bạn cũng có thể nê ra 1 số điểm ưu việt mà bạn sẽ nhận được lúc làm cho công việc này.

“According lớn me None are over Qualified for any kind of Position, Instead they can Learn Much More Things and makes them lớn move forward.

No, I don’t think so. Because I am always a learner and my learning never ends. So at any instances of time I get myself upgraded and try lớn promote myself and adapt tothe working environment. So I am not over-Qualified”.

12, When you can join our hotel if hired? (Nếu trúng tuyển, lúc nào bạn sở hữu thể khiến cho việc)

“As soon as posible”, vững chắc sẽ là câu trả lời rẻ nhất.

13, Are you comfortable working in different shifts? (Bạn sở hữu thả phanh lúc làm cho việc theo ca không?)

tất nhiên bạn chỉ sở hữu một câu trả lời rẻ nhất là: Yes, I’m comfortable.

14, How much you want to get paid for this job? (Bạn muốn trả lương bao nhiêu cho công việc này?)

“Actually, I am more interested in my role instead of salary. I would expect appropriate salary as per my role and responsibilities.

I am not looking for great salary. I just want lớn increase my knowledge and skills. Salary I am looking that as per company norms which fulfils all my necessary needs.”

Bạn mang thể Nhận định trước về mức lương nhàng nhàng của công việc này trước lúc phỏng vấn, bằng bí quyết tham khảo qua bạn bè trong nghề hoặc duyệt y internet.

15, Do you have any questions for us? (Bạn sở hữu câu hỏi gì không?) - Câu hỏi này cũng dành cho các bạn đi phỏng vấn xin việc trả lời phỏng vấn xin việc vào viettel

Đây là lúc bạn diễn đạt cho nhà tuyển dụng thấy sự quan tâm của mình đối mang công tác này cũng như khả năng vững mạnh sự nghiệp của bạn hay bất cứ 1 thống tin gì can hệ tới công đoạn làm cho việc của bạn tại khách sạn.

“I would like to know more about specific responsibilities and also about growth prospects within the company.

Is there anything else at all that I can tell you about myself to help you in your decision?

What kinds of advancement opportunities are there for someone in this position?

What would you say employees like most about working here?

Chia sẻ trang này